Empower College Prep Social Services
- Social and emotional learning for life skills, behavior management, grief, or other challenges.
- Short-term individual or group counseling when the need is indicated.
- Parent education and information sessions.
- When available, the provision of basic needs such as clothing, school supplies, and food supplies.
- Referrals to community resources and assistance in locating appropriate help.
- School-wide prevention services specific to each school’s identified goals; including bullying prevention, character education, and drug/ alcohol education.
- Professional development and support for staff to assist in providing a safe and open learning environment for students to prosper.
- Homeless student coordination and support through the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act.